Expand your exposure online!
EXPAND EXPOSURE ONLINE
How to expand your exposure online:
- Get social shares from your personal network.
- Request links from your list of link prospects (from sites that might be interested to share and link to your content).
- Reverse engineer links from your competitors’ similar content.
- Promote the content through your externally distributed content such as whitepapers, press releases, guest blogs and interviews.
- Participate on relevant discussions and link back to the content to serve as the comprehensive resource of your answers (on forum threads, Q&A sites and blog discussions).
- Offer incentives, like contest prizes, embedable widgets, free sample products or paid review.
- Link out to authoritative brands in your industry to leverage the content’s social visibility, since they are more likely to share your content if it mentions their brands. Target brands that have strong following on social networks like Facebook and Twitter, and try to be in contact before launching the content.
- Create a newsworthy angle for your viral content and pitch your story (using your viral content as its resource) to news websites or online publications.
- Maximize your content’s call to action by making it easy for future visitors to link to it or to share the content on various social networks.
- Continuously promote your content by internally and contextually linking to it from your new blog posts or web pages.
- Highlight the content on your site’s major traffic entries or landing pages (pages that have high search engine traffic).
As clearly stated by http://kaiserthesage.com/link-magnetism/, if you can rinse and repeat these content marketing strategies in your site’s future content, like repeating the process 10 or 20 more times, then building a strong reputable site (driven by content) will be very achievable in a matter of months.
Expand exposure and that reputation alone can get you more subscribers, followers and natural links (can make you a link magnet), without the need of requesting for them take actions, in which you will be able to semi-automate the process of link acquisition and social sharing every time you publish new content.
If you find Social Media Management is dividing your focus or that you do not have sufficient time and resources to manage this valuable asset of your business, contact me. I make it my business to market your business.Branding, marketing, search engine optimization, social media management – all form part of an integrated effort to creating your online presence.